Busqueda de socios
Herramienta para la búsqueda de socios para programas en Erasmus +
- Esta herramienta en línea tiene como objetivo ayudar a identificar proyectos potenciales socios en el marco de los programas Erasmus +: Alianzas para el conocimiento y las competencias sectoriales Alianzas.
- Esta herramienta online tiene como objetivo ayudar a identificar socios potenciales para el desarrollo de proyectos dentro del marco de Erasmus +: programa de deportes
Partner search REMTH - MULTI-TRA Tools project SO 2.3 MED INTERREG
The region of East Macedonia & Thrace is searching for regional partners in Spain, France and Portugal for project proposal under the 2nd call of INTERREG MED.
MULTI-TRA TOOLS (concept note in attachment) is an integrated project proposal to be submitted under the S.O. 2.3 of the program and aims at developing tools to promote efficient multimodal low-carbon transport schemes.
If you are interested please contact:
Scientific-Technical Support & Programmes Implementation Department
Regional Development Fund
Region of East Macedonia & Thrace
D. Tsetine 7. 69100 . Komotini . GR
Tel. + 30 25 31 08 30 00/12 – Fax +30 25 31 08 30 29 email@example.com
- Concept Note "MULTI-TRA TOOLS"_MED_SO 2.3 - (595 KB)
Erasmus + project, Key Action 2, Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
The Bulgarian “Ekzarh Antim I” Maths and Science High School - Vidin would like to participate as partner in Erasmus + programme.
The teachers would be reliable partners as they are flexible and hard-working. They have experience in Comenius, Erasmus + and Cross-Border Programmes.
Students are winners in most of the national competitions they attend. They show competences in different fields including sports, Maths, IT, Science, Robotics, theatre plays, they have European awareness, management qualities and language affinity.
It would be useful to share good practices and experience, to offer different opportunities to our students while working on a project together.
The contact person
Loreta Borisova, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone:+359889704530.
The deadline for applying is 31.03.2017.
ErasmusPlus - KA 1 Project on the topic of Transparency in the Educational Field
Adult Education School "García Alix" in the city of Murcia (South-east of Spain) is looking for educational institutions (schools, public entities or departments in charge of educational policies, civil society agents or organisations working for Open Governement Partnership, etc.) with the aim of developing an Erasmus+ Action KA1 Project on the topic of Transparency in the Educational Field including:
- Teacher training courses/seminars on the issue of transparency in educational institutions.
- Job shadowing activities in institutions which already count on a transparency system.
If you are interested please contact ASAP to Isabel Aráez on email@example.com